Things that I’ve learned about myself while cleaning the home office:
1. I like keys. Hundreds and hundreds of keys that don’t open any locks. I think that I may have stolen them from jack Johnson.
2. Garage door openers??? I have 19! NONE of them open MY garage door…..
3. My husband was an adorable teenager. I totally would have gone steady with him.
4. I have the installation CD for every piece of electronic equipment I have ever owned. I also have 30 empty Jewell cases for music I love that I can read the jacket and not find the CD.
5. If I stay in the office for too long, my kids will fight with chicken leg bones in the kitchen and get NO homework done.